Members that refer new businesses to join the chamber will be entered into a drawing to be conducted during the September After-Hours Mixer.
Each successfully recruited business will add $10.00 jackpot and each referral you make that joins the Chamber will give you one (1) entry into the drawing. The more successful referrals you make, the more enteries you gain. And, there is no cap on the jackpot.
Additionally, the member that goes above and beyond recruiting new members will receive special recognition at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting in September.
New members joining through the referral program the Chamber will receive a special gift from another member business upon joining the Chamber.
How It Works:
- Identify businesses who you feel would benefit from Chamber membership.
- Think of those you do business with on a regular basis. Find out if they belong to the Chamber. You can find a current listing of Members on the Chamber’s website.
- Remind potential members of the importance of a strong Chamber.
- Discuss the benefits of membership.
- Inform the business you are referring that you have submitted them as a potential new member. Collect the required contact information for the referral form.
- Fill out the referral form below.
- We will contact the referred business and mention your name & company as the referring business.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make; each qualified referral will count as one (1) entry in the drawing.
- Current Chamber members, and their employees, can participate in the program. *Current Board members and staff of the Chamber are not eligible to participate in the drawing.
- Chamber membership must be current and in good standing at time of drawing to be awarded the prize.
- You give permission to the Chamber to use your information when contacting the prospect business.
- A referral form must be submitted below indicating you as the person referring the business. Referrals given without the referral form will not be eligible.
- A referral for this program is a business or previous member (businesses that have not been a member within the past 12 months) that joins the Chamber prior to August 31, 2013 as a direct result of a current member’s efforts.
- Only one referral per business prospect. Should more than one member refer the same business, the Chamber will honor the first referral form received for that business.
- Prospect must join the Chamber within 90 days of receiving the referral, and have paid for one full year of membership before it can be entered into the drawing.