Has your business opened, relocated, expanded, or changed ownership within the past 12 months? The Chamber provides free assistance with grand openings for member companies.
A grand opening ceremony is an important part of your overall marketing and advertising plan, and is a great way to celebrate. Chamber staff will provide the following services for grand openings at member businesses located outside of the City of Hagerstown*:
- Provide referrals to other Chamber businesses that can provide catering, party rentals, publicity, invitations, and other related services
- Provide contact information for local elected officials, so you may extend a personal invitation to your event
- Provide a sample press release and press list
- Provide red ribbon and large scissors for use at the ceremony
- Place photos of the event on the Chamber website & social media sites
The Chamber can schedule and participate in ribbon cutting ceremonies planned Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. However, other days and times may be accommodated on a case-by-case basis, as staff schedule permit.
To schedule a ribbon cutting, please contact Member Services at 301-739-2015 ext. 104 a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the event.
*If your business is located within Hagerstown city limits, you must contact the City of Hagerstown Department of Community and Economic Development at 14 North Potomac, Suite 200A, Hagerstown, MD 21740; 301-739-8577